Terms and Conditions of Using the Online Application
Before continuing with your application, you must first be aware of and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand that I must provide accurate and truthful responses to all questions during the
application process. Should an investigation at any time disclose any such misrepresentation or falsification as to
a material fact, my application will be rejected. If selected for employment, I may be dismissed.
- I understand that to be considered for the position of Corrections Office I, I must be (1) at least
19 years old; (2) have high school diploma or proof of high school equivalency; and (3) at least one year of work
experience (30 earned credit hours from an accredited college or university may substitute for the required experience).
- I authorize any law enforcement agency, the Department of Revenue, or any other motor
vehicle regulatory agency to allow any authorized representative of the State of Missouri to examine, copy or
receive any records pertaining to me regarding convictions or driving record. I authorize the Department of
Revenue to verify compliance with 105.262 RSMo at the request of an authorized representative of the State of Missouri.
- By submitting this application and authorizing the above, I hereby agree to hold harmless the State of Missouri
and any of its officers, agents or employees from any and all liability arising in connection with this application and the contents provided herein, including any damage whatsoever.
- If I am required to register with the selective service I will be able to show proof of registration under the United States Military Selective Service Act prior
to being offered employment with the State of Missouri. (Authority: Section 105.1213, RSMo.)
For more information on who must register and how to register under the United States Military Selective Service Act, please go to the following web site:
- I agree that correspondence concerning my application and/or related actions can be sent to the email address
I have provided. I understand that it is my responsibility to maintain a current email address that will be used by the Missouri Department of Corrections
for correspondence relating to my application.
The following conditions are necessary for successful use of the Department of Corrections Online Application System:
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher must be utilized.
- Email addresses must be entered correctly.
- Internet security settings must allow receipt of emails from state agencies.
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off to complete the application.
In compliance with ADAAA guidelines, if you have a disability and
would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact
Tel: 816-632-3781 x 246
E-mail: Western Region
E-mail: Central Region
E-mail: Eastern Region
I understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
CORRESPONDENCE CONCERNING MY APPLICATION AND/OR RELATED ACTIONS WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS I PROVIDE IN THE APPLICATION.
If you have any questions related to your application or future notifications via e-mail, please contact (573) 526-6475.